Be The Gift You Bring!Be The Gift You Bring!Be The Gift You Bring!

Polls
Categories
Videos
Fun (2)
Public photos
latest
Public videos
latest
World Map
Shoutbox
Emmaonhold84: Hi
2d ago
Emmaonhold84: sorry trying to figure out if I can figure this out haha
2d ago
Katrina: LOL...is ok...Im going to close the twitter now
2d ago
Emmaonhold84: Ok:)
2d ago
Katrina: yeah, this is much faster
2d ago
Katrina: test
2d ago
Emmaonhold84: Testing
2d ago
Katrina: yeah i see it
2d ago
Emmaonhold84: ah there it goes now
2d ago
Katrina: ok we will just use which ever one is easier...is this easier or the pm window?
2d ago
Emmaonhold84: pm window seems to be easier
2d ago
Emmaonhold84: I think I accidentally closed the pm window and I can't get it to come back up lol
2d ago
MizzyJulie: am i crazy. wasnt there a story tab before?
Yesterday
MizzyJulie: where should i post stories?
Yesterday
Katrina: No that was a store tab. As for where to posts stories...hmmm....let me think on that.....like I was just writting to someoen....we have only bee installed for about 12 days now....LOL
Yesterday
Katrina: Maybe it wasn't even that...hold on...
Yesterday
Katrina: Correction, hosting was back up 7 days ago, we were installed 6 days ago,and we have pretty much gotten this far since Friday....2 days went into low level testing.
Yesterday
Katrina: So yeah, hosting last monday, accounts and databases, and users and all that tuesday...wednessday was software uploads and stuff, thrusday & friday was testing....everythign so for was the week-end till now.
Yesterday
Visitor: I was a member on the old board, how do I apply to get in? :D
Yesterday
Visitor: I am pgirl76
Yesterday
Katrina: hold on
24h ago
pgirl76: just realized that has a double meaning
24h ago
Katrina: :)
24h ago
Visitor: I used to be on the board but I forget my username then. Would you mind me joining again?
19h ago
Visitor: I thought I used the name "Fred", but maybe not. I would like to resume membership.
6h ago
Katrina: You may very well have been. There are still intergration and other things being done. This si just up so people wont be having to wait till all the little details are done when the site is perfactly useable now ot most people.
43m ago
Katrina: If you are the one who already sent an email, I have already sent an invite. If not, please send me one
43m ago
Katrina: Invites are only being sent to people I already know and remember for now, but everyone is encouraged to send more invites to people they know. This is the newer and easier way, to replace many of the tediuos and complicated background reviews I used ot do....I was always complaining about not having time to keep up with applicants...this way its unneeded....people who are already members, can invite people they know who are not.
40m ago
Visitor: I have just done the subscription to you by using the name "henear". Is that OK?
34m ago
Katrina: I guess
34m ago
Katrina: If you got an inivte, it means I recognized you for your email.....if you did not it means i did not....but if you already know a person who joined...they can invite also
33m ago
Katrina: Ok, I see what is going on. No, the newsletter module should not be visible....there is no news letter yet.
27m ago
Katrina: Even when there is one, it has nothing to do with joining. You have to know a person who is already a member. It is how its being done
26m ago
Visitor: I see what you mean
23m ago
Katrina: Ok, if fixed the newsletter module being visible. I honestly didn't know anyone else but me could see it....ok...so now yeah....if you already know someone into this ask them if they are already here
20m ago
Katrina: also, if someone here knows you....you will likely get an invite form them as well
19m ago
featured members
latest