Author Topic: Last one to pee in 2013  (Read 672 times)

Offline Nigelm1

• Love extreme desperation and holding
Last one to pee in 2013
« on: December 31, 2012, 07:13:16 AM »
It occured to me that given our interest in pee holding we could be some of the last people on Earth to pee after midnight on 1st January. If we all had our last pee sometime before midnight and record here when we finally have our first one in the new year I guess that might generate some interesting stats and stories? I don't know how much I will be drinking around midnight, but obviously that might have a bearing on being able to last through the early hours!

Offline Jean

• Limited Access Member
  • Established Member
Re: Last one to pee in 2013
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 03:03:18 PM »
 One of my long standing customs in preparation for New Year’s Eve, since I usually stay home, is to thoroughly wash my hair and cleanse my body, both inside and out in a symbolic ritual to get rid of the past year and be in pristine condition to greet the new year . So that means my bladder will be empty at the start and it would be interesting to see how long one can wait before being forced to do the first pee in the new year.
 That is a great idea, Nigel.

Offline Nigelm1

• Love extreme desperation and holding
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 05:47:25 PM »
Well I lasted almost 18 hours from midnight to almost 6pm on the 1st Jan. Only really went then because I was going out somewhere, but non the less I was grateful to pee! 

Offline Jean

• Limited Access Member
  • Established Member
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 09:33:40 PM »
Wow, Nigel you sure started the New Year right.  I could not even keep mine until noon the next day.  Last pee was at 10pm,the night before, and finally had to give in around 11 the next morning. I did manage to have an orgasm before letting it out, so that was good. 

Offline bursting_2_piss

• Established Member
    • Verified Member Status
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 01:13:33 AM »
I considered ringing in the new year full to bursting, but in the end I just watched the ball drop on tv comfy and empty.  Jean, your new years cleansing ritual sounds delightfully pagan :)