Author Topic: What types of desperation stories do you find most appealing?  (Read 3207 times)

Offline Aphrodite

• Verified Member Status
What types of desperation stories do you find most appealing?
« on: December 19, 2012, 11:11:39 PM »
I'm thinking about writing some desperation stories to add to the board (both real and fictional). I'd like some input on what you'd like the most. Scenario? Character's gender? First or third person perspective? Volume or duration hold (or both!)? Ending?

For me, I think I find intentional holding by the character the most appealing. The ability to say "no, I don't have to pee right now even though I feel like I'm exploding. I can hold it." I'm not really into the person being forced to hold against their will. It's nice hearing a first person perspective, especially when it comes to real stories. Only the person experiencing the bladder sensations can accurately depict what it's like. When it's a fictional story, I like it to be somewhat realistic- not "she drank 10 bottles of water in an hour and then held for 20 hours." not only is this impossible from a holding perspective, but the main character would probably die from water intoxication. As far as the ending, I'm not into wetting, and I'm not exactly aroused by the peeing itself, but I feel as though there must be some conclusion. Perhaps describing how long the person peed and at what volume? So these are just some ideas about desperation stories that I have. I'd like to hear what you all have to say, as I'm writing for you, my audience :)

Offline wettingman

• Established Member
  • I Love Feeling like I am about to pee myself
Re: What types of desperation stories do you find most appealing?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 03:13:05 PM »
 I like the way you think. This board needs some desperation stories. I too prefer first person true stories, but well written, realistic fiction is good also. Prolonged desperation richly detailed stories of how is feels and precisely where, and what the person is doing to hold their pee get me aroused. I prefer a longer story describing how the pressure and urgency builds. I personally want to read female stories and as my screen name would indicate hopefully the story ends with at least a partial if not a complete wetting.
Check out All my pee holding stories here http://www.holdyourbladder.info/index.php?board=42.0

Although my name is Wettingman I never just let it out in my pants; that is no fun. I chose the name because I enjoy doing whatever I can to hold my pee, enjoying the desperate feeling and wetting my jeans only because I can no longer hold it. Pee holding is foreplay peeing the orgasm .
My avatar is a full days worth of pee.

Offline Aphrodite

• Verified Member Status
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 01:16:23 PM »
Wettingman,

I too think the more detailed the story, the better. For this site though, I think it's best not to include much wetting, as many on here (myself included) are either not into this or are actually turned off by wetting. This site is primarily just about holding. I know that the majority of people into water sports enjoy some form of wetting, but there's many other sites for that. What makes this forum unique is that it addresses specifically bladder desperation.

Offline pdeferred

• Wait for me!
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 11:09:12 PM »
For me, I think I find intentional holding by the character the most appealing. The ability to say "no, I don't have to pee right now even though I feel like I'm exploding. I can hold it."

I agree completely - there is something very enticing about the desperation being self-inflicted, as it were.  Some of the best stories I've read involve situations where the main character has many opportunities to relieve themselves, to the point of sitting in a stall, but then decides, against all their bodily urges, to put off going just a little longer.

There's a story I keep meaning to finish writing about a woman who receives a pretty pair of panties from her boyfriend with the admonition: "Never let anyone remove them but me!", and decides to put them on in preparation for a special date.  And then she feels bad about removing them herself in order to pee - like it would be unfaithful.  But she's shy about telling her boyfriend and cutting their date short.

There are a few stories out there with characters who feel for one reason or another that they should try to train themselves to hold better.

I also like the details of characters trying to hide their urge from others, or denying their obvious need.  And stories where one character is holding it because they know if pleases the other - whether because they've been asked specifically to hold it, or as a special surprise.

I am interested in stories that involve women's sexual relationship with holding.  However, this doesn't mean that they necessarily have to be the ones doing the holding.

And a word about endings - it is important to me that the end of the hold be involuntary.  Wetting is one way of demonstrating this, but certainly not the most interesting to me personally.  Feeling the loss of control and turning to the nearest available receptacle, whether that be a soda cup, a sink or a nearby flowerbed.  Rushing into the restroom and not having time to lower the seat before it comes gushing out.  Even sitting on the toilet and trying not to pee and failing is great ... just let that final release be a little earlier than she wants it to be.
"The need to urinate can be ... sexy."  I am interested in open, intelligent discussion of the shared intimacy that is possible through our struggle to control our own bodily urges.

Offline Fluidity

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 10:28:12 PM »
There's a story I keep meaning to finish writing about a woman who receives a pretty pair of panties from her boyfriend with the admonition: "Never let anyone remove them but me!", and decides to put them on in preparation for a special date.  And then she feels bad about removing them herself in order to pee - like it would be unfaithful.  But she's shy about telling her boyfriend and cutting their date short.
That sounds like a fun story! I'll definitely read it when you finish it and post it.

I think I like first person both from the perspective of the one holding and from the perspective of someone watching, or switching between the perspectives of multiple characters where at least one is holding and the other(s) are watching. For the second one, it captures both the "internal" - the feeling of desperation as it grows  - as well as the "external" - watching someone else gradually start squirming more as their need increases. I also like ones where the character is trying to hide/deny their need.

An important part for me is that the story starts when the character is empty and perhaps drinking, and that the desperation gradually grows over the course of the story - there are a few really good ones I do like that don't do this, but generally the ones that just start when the character is already really desperate skip over all of the "build-up".

I like knowing exact volumes - when I write I tend to make frequent notes about how much the character has had to drink.

I like when the character's bladder bulge is described at least a bit in the story. :)

As far as the reason for holding - I like ones where the character is choosing to hold, ones where a person or situation is making it necessary, ones where they're doing it because they know it gives someone else pleasure, ... I guess most reasons. ;)

One of the things I don't like is where there's a lot of humiliation and where the character ends up wetting themself in front of others and crying.

A couple of my favorites are one on Shara and Ger, "Training Myself To Hold" by Anna M. and the All-Day Girls chapter with Annette and the diuretic (http://www.asstr.org/~bathroom04/adg/chapter-fifteen.html).
I am ... cisgendered ~ female ~ white ~ demisexual ~ pansexual ~ left-handed

I mention all of these because I want to bring attention to the "unmarked" identity categories in our society ~ including cisgendered, male, white, straight, ...

Offline pdeferred

• Wait for me!
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 06:16:15 PM »
That sounds like a fun story! I'll definitely read it when you finish it and post it.

I'll have to get right on that, then!  ;)

Unfortunately with me, it's a case of extreme inspiration followed by periods of extreme ... laziness.  And the stories don't write themselves.

That story by Anna M. you mention - it's one of my favorites too, especially because of the self-directed nature of the desperation, the way she keeps deciding at the last moment that no, she won't go after all, and most especially how things develop to higher and higher levels of desperation ... while she still holds on for just a little longer.  It's a gem, and it was one of the original inspirations for my story idea mentioned above.   But it also sets the bar for quality quite high ... and I keep falling short.  Still, you've definitely inspired me to give it another go!
"The need to urinate can be ... sexy."  I am interested in open, intelligent discussion of the shared intimacy that is possible through our struggle to control our own bodily urges.

Offline Fluidity

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2013, 10:36:07 PM »
I know what you mean - I have phases of each as well.

I think that's an important aspect of stories for me as well - where multiple times the character gets desperate to the point they decide to pee, then at the last minute change their mind, and hold on just a little longer, whether it's because they can't get to a toilet and don't want to wet themselves or because they want to push their limit. It makes it seem repeatedly like the "climax" is going to happen, and then it gets put off again - I guess kind of similar to how teasing and what people call "foreplay" works in sex.

(*what people call "foreplay": calling most acts that aren't penetration "foreplay" positions penetration intercourse as "real sex" and everything else as "not sex", which is a very phallocentric viewpoint and unfortunately the norm for our society...)
I am ... cisgendered ~ female ~ white ~ demisexual ~ pansexual ~ left-handed

I mention all of these because I want to bring attention to the "unmarked" identity categories in our society ~ including cisgendered, male, white, straight, ...

Offline pdeferred

• Wait for me!
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2013, 06:20:58 AM »
That's a really insightful comparison between repeatedly "almost" getting bladder relief and teasing in sex.  I've noticed that a lot of people who are into desperation and holding also find what they call "edging" really intriguing ... possibly because part of the enjoyment of both is that moment of almost losing control over a natural reflex.

Offline Pottyparitypariah83

• Desperate Jill
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 03:41:07 AM »
My favorite desperate situations and stories are ones involving female desperation with a heavy aspect of frustration and told from the perspective of the desperate female, although first person or third person doesn't really matter to me, so long as the story is good.

My favorite scenarios are situations where men get a chance to pee but the women have to keep holding it, situations where some women get to pee but others don't, long lines for the restroom, situations where toilets aren't available or situations where the women must choose between attending some kind of event or catching a bus or something but don't have enough time to do both that and go to the bathroom, so they have to make a difficult choice whether to pee and miss out on whatever it is they were going to do, or attend their event but be stuck holding it for an extended period of time.

Offline shadow20

• Limited Access Member
  • New Member (w/ 1 or more posts)
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2013, 12:34:12 AM »

- Include some background plot in the stories, so the stories not only tell us about desperation (you already did it good!)
- Intentional holding rather than unintentional, maybe for the sake of their couples, another reason, etc.
- Fluid intakes mentioned (for example, drink 500ml of bottles)
- Bulging bladder visible in the belly mentioned in some point of stories
- Visible fidgeting / crotch holding mentioned in the stories, but the character intentionally hiding this from their couple
- Demanding female desperation more than male (it's nice to have both, though)
- The longer they hold, the better (24 hours is better than 12 hours, etc)
- Mentioned last time the characters pee, and starts out with empty bladder (some stories started when the characters already desperate, which is bad in my opinion)
- In the end, the character should almost have an accidental wetting (or they got, up to you), which tells us that they are UNABLE to hold more, rather than they finally pee when they got a chance on the plot.
- Might be perfect also if bladder capacity mentioned (like "he/she finally pees around 3000ml") and the length of time also ("he/she pees around 120 seconds"). Can twist the language / plot condition to make it look natural.

Offline Adrian69702006

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2014, 12:44:15 PM »
I like ones which involve deliberate holding/getting desperate on purpose.  Also ones which end in wetting, especially where the individual concerned doesn't really care that they've wet themselves and don't regard it as a big deal.   

Offline Adrian69702006

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2014, 09:52:24 PM »
Or how about a story focusing on a guy with a huge penis, very full bladder, tight flieless pants and no toilet access?