Be The Gift You Bring!Be The Gift You Bring!Be The Gift You Bring!

Polls
Categories
Videos
Fun (2)
Public photos
latest
Public videos
latest
World Map
Shoutbox
Visitor: 👀
2d ago
Visitor: Is there a message board like the old site?
2d ago
Katrina: The old message board still exists. the issue is the harddrive its on needs data recovery
2d ago
Katrina: There can be a message board on here....but if I activate it then bring bac the old one it will be confusing as all non-sense
2d ago
Katrina: I'm tryign to figure out a way to resurect the old message board, then migrate it to the new one
2d ago
Emmaonhold84: Hi
2d ago
Emmaonhold84: sorry trying to figure out if I can figure this out haha
2d ago
Katrina: LOL...is ok...Im going to close the twitter now
2d ago
Emmaonhold84: Ok:)
2d ago
Katrina: yeah, this is much faster
2d ago
Katrina: test
2d ago
Emmaonhold84: Testing
2d ago
Katrina: yeah i see it
2d ago
Emmaonhold84: ah there it goes now
2d ago
Katrina: ok we will just use which ever one is easier...is this easier or the pm window?
2d ago
Emmaonhold84: pm window seems to be easier
2d ago
Emmaonhold84: I think I accidentally closed the pm window and I can't get it to come back up lol
2d ago
MizzyJulie: am i crazy. wasnt there a story tab before?
Yesterday
MizzyJulie: where should i post stories?
Yesterday
Katrina: No that was a store tab. As for where to posts stories...hmmm....let me think on that.....like I was just writting to someoen....we have only bee installed for about 12 days now....LOL
21h ago
Katrina: Maybe it wasn't even that...hold on...
21h ago
Katrina: Correction, hosting was back up 7 days ago, we were installed 6 days ago,and we have pretty much gotten this far since Friday....2 days went into low level testing.
21h ago
Katrina: So yeah, hosting last monday, accounts and databases, and users and all that tuesday...wednessday was software uploads and stuff, thrusday & friday was testing....everythign so for was the week-end till now.
21h ago
Visitor: I was a member on the old board, how do I apply to get in? :D
20h ago
Visitor: I am pgirl76
20h ago
Katrina: hold on
20h ago
pgirl76: just realized that has a double meaning
20h ago
Katrina: :)
20h ago
Visitor: I used to be on the board but I forget my username then. Would you mind me joining again?
15h ago
Visitor: I thought I used the name "Fred", but maybe not. I would like to resume membership.
2h ago
Newsletter
Subscribe now for Katrina's Hold Your Bladder Community newsletter to receive news, updates, photos of top rated members, feedback and tips to your e-mail.
featured members
latest
Empty