careless piss casual peeing

Author Topic: putting it off for a while  (Read 10973 times)

Offline gointhebushes

• Established Member
Re: putting it off for a while
« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2012, 04:13:18 AM »
My bladder is getting full, should I get up and find a place to empty it, or just sit and hold tight?  Maybe I'll urinate outdoors, but it's cold out and I'm not eager to get dressed and go out.  I'll just let my bladder grow big and heavy with stored pee, and wait until it's good and full before I get dressed and go out in the cold to find a place to relieve my bladder.  Maybe piss against a tree?  Boldly wet myself?  I'm not going to urinate into the toilet indoors.

Offline Fred

• Established Member
« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2012, 03:08:31 PM »
Until it snows, I pee outdoors more than in.  Even if it's raining, I put off peeing until I really can't any longer, and then I throw on a raincoat and go water my favorite tree.  I almost look forward to a bad weather day, since it gives me an excuse to hold my pee until it threatens to soak my briefs.  I must admit that sometimes I start to wet before I reach my tree and get my willy out!

Offline Jean

• Limited Access Member
  • Established Member
« Reply #77 on: November 26, 2012, 08:34:44 PM »
 Having restrictions placed upon oneself is a great way to avoid the peeing temptation.  Things like setting a schedule and adhering to it, not being allowed to use indoor plumbing or containers. Also being forced to go outdoors, in bed weather as was mentioned, works well.  If you are really pee-shy, like I am, try going to a crowded public place and attempt to use the facilities. (Even with a bladder about to explode I could not put out a drop.). Anyone else have ideas?

Offline Fred

• Established Member
« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2012, 08:37:58 PM »
Take a piece of nylon fishing line and tie it to the slide on your zipper.  Then loop it around the waistband button of your jeans, pull it snug and knot it.  It will now be almost impossible to unzip your fly or even unbutton your jeans.  You'll need a pair of scissors to snip it.  Leave those at home.

The nylon line is almost invisible, so you can go about your daily business, and you will not be able to pee until you can snip the line. 

Offline Jean

• Limited Access Member
  • Established Member
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2012, 06:24:48 PM »

Nylon fishing line is a great idea, Fred. Thanks, I will try it.  I have that fishing line but never thought about using it for this purpose. 
In the past I have tried using a miniature padlock to lock the belt on my jeans preventing me from getting my pants down. I remember one time I forgot that it was attached and went to a friendís place. After being there quite a while I had to pee really bad but continued to hold it as I donít like anyone knowing about my private needs. Finally it became too much so I asked if I could use the bathroom. But when I tried to unbuckle my belt I noticed the lock that I had put on earlier that morning. I couldnít pee without wetting myself, and so I exited the bathroom in the same condition as in entering. I told my friend that I needed to go home because I was having really bad cramps (which was true except it was bladder not menstrual). I made it home OK, without wetting, and got the key to unlock myself but it was something Iíll always remember. Another trick is using superglue but that is unreliable and sometimes damages my jeans. I have also tried super glue on myself, if you know what I mean, but that is also unreliable and makes me sore afterward. 

Offline Fred

• Established Member
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2012, 11:04:57 PM »
The beauty of the nylon line is that, unlike a padlock, it's virtually invisible, and unlike superglue, it doesn't damage anything.  Another "game" I have used is to put on sweatpants with a string tie and tie a knot in it, then put my jeans on over them.  If the jeans are loose, no one can tell you have the sweatpants underneath.  Peeing is impossible until you can either untie the knot or cut it.  And if you have a small "accident" before arriving home, the sweatpants might absorb most of it so it won't be visible.  Not much help, however, if you've had multiple pints at the pub and can't help releasing a full bladder.... :o

Offline wettingman

• Established Member
  • I Love Feeling like I am about to pee myself
« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2012, 06:14:01 AM »
Another trick is using superglue but that is unreliable and sometimes damages my jeans. I have also tried super glue on myself, if you know what I mean, but that is also unreliable and makes me sore afterward. 

Ouch! Jean putting impediments to giving into the desperate urge to pee such as tying or gluing your pants shut is one thing, but attempting  physically to block your urethra to prevent your body from releasing urine that has no place else to go is insanely dangerous. This will cause permanent kidney damage, which could lead to a lifetime dialysis, thus no peeing at all, the need for a kidney transplant, or even death. There is nothing worth that. I wish you would not go that far. This is not just a random worry. Several years ago in Upstate New York a woman attached a clothespin to her sonís penis because he was wetting his pants. He died as a result, and she was appropriately charged.

Check out All my pee holding stories here http://www.holdyourbladder.info/index.php?board=42.0

Although my name is Wettingman I never just let it out in my pants; that is no fun. I chose the name because I enjoy doing whatever I can to hold my pee, enjoying the desperate feeling and wetting my jeans only because I can no longer hold it. Pee holding is foreplay peeing the orgasm .
My avatar is a full days worth of pee.

Offline Jean

• Limited Access Member
  • Established Member
« Reply #82 on: December 06, 2012, 09:48:05 PM »
 Wettingman, I appreciate your concern about blocking the urethra, but it is OK. It is not like I am forcing myself to hold for days, or even 24 hours (which my mom can do but I cannot). It is just an additional safeguard to prevent leaks. I can accomplish the same thing by keeping my muscles tightly squeezed when my bladder is very full, except that momentary sphincter spasms can cause leaking. Gluing my urethra shut prevents those leaks and any resultant embarrassment. I only do this on occasions when I expect to hold my pee for a long time, not a routine thing. Also I never limit my drinking, as others do, in an effort to avoid peeing. I think kidney damage is more likely to be a result of strong chemicals and dark urine due to a lack of water, than simply holding oneís pee for a few extra hours. Since I drink a lot, my urine is mostly clear, plus I have never felt any back pain as a result of having a full bladder. Besides the super glue usually comes loose after a few hours anyway, probably because of the moisture in the urethra, so I couldnít hold for a very long time even if I wanted to.
BTW, where did you read about urine holding causing kidney damage, because I checked and could find nothing?  I do know that infrequent peeing can cause UTIís but that is usually because of poor hygiene, wiping instead of washing, and not drinking enough liquids. And an untreated UTI can possible affect the kidneys. But there appears to be nothing about damage resulting from simple holding, unless of course the person routinely reduces her/his liquid intake in order to delay pee needs.

Offline wettingman

• Established Member
« Reply #83 on: December 06, 2012, 10:46:20 PM »

I donít remember reading a study as such just the news report I mentioned. I also remember in Catholic School the nuns told a story about a young girl who only wanted to pee in her home bathroom. They said she died from the resulting kidney damage, so we should go we we need to and not hold it. The ironic thing was sometimes our bathroom breaks were missed, and asking to be excused was a big hassle. As a result 2 girls wet their pants in class, and I and several close calls, having to hold myself until class ended and rush to the boys room ,just getting my penis out in time.
Also in my teens through my twenties I became pee shy and had to hold my pee all day, often resulting in back pain, where my kidneys are. Also one day several years ago after a particularly long hold I started to leak in my pants. I stood up to go into the tub to wet my pants. I could feel my over full heavy rock hard bladder swinging by my ureters. It scared the hell out of me because I thought my bladder would tear loose. I still enjoy holding my pee until I wet my pants. I did it today after nearly a ten hour hold, but I canít overfill my bladder like that again. My body wonít let me, my pee just comes out.
Check out All my pee holding stories here http://www.holdyourbladder.info/index.php?board=42.0

Although my name is Wettingman I never just let it out in my pants; that is no fun. I chose the name because I enjoy doing whatever I can to hold my pee, enjoying the desperate feeling and wetting my jeans only because I can no longer hold it. Pee holding is foreplay peeing the orgasm .

Offline Jean

• Limited Access Member
  • Established Member
« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2012, 12:49:30 AM »
  It appears that many of these so called news reporters donít bother checking all the facts because sensationalism and wild stories sells newspapers and magazines and boring facts do not. It seems more likely that the girl who only wanted to use her own bathroom, refused to drink liquids before or while at school in order to avoid peeing. Over time that may have caused her kidneys to become damaged from concentrated waste chemicals and a lack of water, which eventually resulted in toxicity and death. But the headlines probably stated ďGirl Dies from Holding PeeĒ. (If that were a real problem there would be hundreds of similar stories since many people do hold their pee.) The news probably spread not only because it was a bizarre case, but because some guys could use that story to scare girls into peeing rather than holding. When I was a teen, I had guys, and even girls, tell me that my bladder would burst if I refused to pee. (I used to hold in those days too.). Like the girl in that story, I only wanted to pee in my home bathroom, but unlike her, I drank normally. (I have a large bladder so it was not a problem.)
BTW, I am also pee shy like you and hold my pee all day, but never experienced back pain as a result. Obviously one should be in touch with oneís body and if it hurts where it should not, then stop and investigate the cause. If it continues or repeats, seek medical help. When I am full, my bladder feels heavy, rock hard, and bulges outward, but I never felt it swinging or appearing to tear loose like yours did.  I believe each person is unique. For bladders, some people have problems holding 500 ml while others can handle 1500 ml or more. From your comments it appears that you have changed from a holder to a wetter. LOL

Offline wettingman

• Established Member
« Reply #85 on: December 07, 2012, 02:17:58 PM »
   For bladders, some people have problems holding 500 ml while others can handle 1500 ml or more. From your comments it appears that you have changed from a holder to a wetter. LOL
Yes and no. Of course I enjoy wetting but my bladder is quite large and can still hold 1.25 liters when I measure it.

Offline gointhebushes

• Established Member
« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2013, 01:00:16 AM »
Long bike ride today, during which I ended up urinating indoors in "proper" toilets twice, in a portapotty once, and directly onto the grass once, which obviously was the most fun.  I occurred to me that I haven't "played hold-it" in quite a while, so I've had a large volume of water to drink and I'm going to try to sit here holding it until I can't stand it.  Right now I'm in that exciting state of uncomfortable urgency, with my bladder stretched out and heavy with pee.  I can feel the big round shape of my bladder in my lower belly.  Not going to the potty, not going to wet, going to play hold-it as long as I can!

Offline Fred

• Established Member
« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2013, 12:22:11 PM »
Now that the warmer weather is here I'm outdoors more.  No rest room signs anywhere, so I just have to hold it until I get home.  That can be a challenge if I've drained too many bottles of water!  Of course there are a million trees I can water, but I have a special one behind my house. 

Offline gointhebushes

• Established Member
« Reply #88 on: May 01, 2013, 02:11:03 AM »
Lots of trees to water and in the summer the plants have leaves so it's easier to hide behind some plants to water a bush, but there are also many more people around to hide from in the summer.  Just have to hold it until you get to the right tree! 

The result of my last hold was waiting until I couldn't really stand up straight, and letting out 800 ml, which is quite a lot for my bladder. 

Offline Fred

• Established Member
« Reply #89 on: May 01, 2013, 12:12:41 PM »
Re tree-watering, once in a while I designate a particular tree in the woods behind my house as the only place I will pee for 24 hours, and if I'm in a particularly perverse mood, it will be a rainy day, so that it's inconvenient to make the trek.  This encourages me to put off relief until I simply MUST go.  It means I have to get dressed to take my morning pee, and after dark I must find my way there by flashlight.  And I certainly hope I don't wake in the middle of the night needing a wee!