Be The Gift You Bring!Be The Gift You Bring!Be The Gift You Bring!

Polls
Categories
Videos
Public photos
latest
Public videos
latest
World Map
Shoutbox
Visitor: I thought I used the name "Fred", but maybe not. I would like to resume membership.
2d ago
Katrina: You may very well have been. There are still intergration and other things being done. This si just up so people wont be having to wait till all the little details are done when the site is perfactly useable now ot most people.
2d ago
Katrina: If you are the one who already sent an email, I have already sent an invite. If not, please send me one
2d ago
Katrina: Invites are only being sent to people I already know and remember for now, but everyone is encouraged to send more invites to people they know. This is the newer and easier way, to replace many of the tediuos and complicated background reviews I used ot do....I was always complaining about not having time to keep up with applicants...this way its unneeded....people who are already members, can invite people they know who are not.
2d ago
Visitor: I have just done the subscription to you by using the name "henear". Is that OK?
2d ago
Katrina: I guess
2d ago
Katrina: If you got an inivte, it means I recognized you for your email.....if you did not it means i did not....but if you already know a person who joined...they can invite also
2d ago
Katrina: Ok, I see what is going on. No, the newsletter module should not be visible....there is no news letter yet.
2d ago
Katrina: Even when there is one, it has nothing to do with joining. You have to know a person who is already a member. It is how its being done
2d ago
Visitor: I see what you mean
2d ago
Katrina: Ok, if fixed the newsletter module being visible. I honestly didn't know anyone else but me could see it....ok...so now yeah....if you already know someone into this ask them if they are already here
2d ago
Katrina: also, if someone here knows you....you will likely get an invite form them as well
2d ago
Still_bursting_in_70s: This is looking really good, Katrina. Thanks for going to all of this trouble.
2d ago
Still_bursting_in_70s: I looked at the demographic breakdown and realized I'm the oldest person on here--by 30+ years! I do know that lots of older women and men take pride in their ongoing ability to hold it, if only privately.
2d ago
Visitor: how can i join the fourm? i want to be known as lovetoholdin
2d ago
Visitor: and i know pgirl76 from 2 other related sites and i also know emmaonhold
2d ago
Visitor: and mizzyjulie
2d ago
Katrina: get one of them to invite you
2d ago
Katrina: if they don't know how tell them to email me
2d ago
Katrina: julie should know how because i showed her hwo before...but maybe she forgot
2d ago
Katrina: Ok, Julie, I figured otu what was going on...there was a bug....its been fixed...you should have access to blog posts now
Yesterday
MizzyJulie: hey lovetoholdin, can you message me on tumblr or twitter? or just give me your email here and i can invite
Yesterday
Visitor: It's Mitch from the previous board, how do I get in here?
Yesterday
Katrina: Mitch, you need to be invited by an existing member who knows you.
20h ago
Katrina: Shoot me an email
20h ago
Katrina: I wouldnt do public emails in the shout box....and if he/she is not a member yet he/she has no other way except tumblr and twitter...
18h ago
bursting2pee: Yeah, otherwise you might get a lot of spam after a while ...
2h ago
bursting2pee: Anyone already holding on the new page ;) ?
2h ago
featured members
latest
Empty