careless piss casual peeing

Author Topic: Advice for holding!  (Read 3999 times)

Offline thatgirl360

• New Member (w/ 1 or more posts)
Advice for holding!
« on: February 04, 2011, 04:45:47 AM »
I'm in a Master-slave, and Master has decided to give me only 3 pee breaks a day. I'm having a lot of trouble managing these breaks, since I'm ready to pop after about 4 hours. I tend to drink about 3 liters a day, and I fill up really fast. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would love any tips, advice, suggestions, similar experiences....anything that will help!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 08:15:15 PM by Katrina »

Offline Chang

• Voice of Reason... and Badassery
    • Katrina's Corner Temporary Pass
Re: Advice for holding!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 06:31:15 AM »
Do you mean to say that you're in a "Master-slave relationship"? Sounds interesting.

Well one way to help would be to drink less than 3 liters a day, I'd say. But there's no fun in doing things that way.

Otherwise, try to spread out your breaks throughout the day. If you currently do, don't pee when you first wake up. If your partner doesn't mind, leak occasionally into your underwear. It'll dry up eventually. Though if you're really full, doing this might only make it feel worse. Otherwise, just practice and try your hardest not to let go. The more days you live like this, the easier it'll get and soon it'll be easier to hold it. If the Master doesn't mind, don't hesitate to sit on your heel, squirm, or grab yourself, even if it feels a little embarrassing. Different holding techniques work for different people, so it's hard to say what the best way is to keep it all in.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 08:16:10 PM by Katrina »
Our place just burned down and we came straight here. I'd say the very least you could do is offer us a cup of coffee.

Offline thatgirl360

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 06:42:26 AM »
Haha, yes, I did mean to say M/s relationship - thanks for the correction. Master doesn't mind if I squirm around, but my biggest problem is that I have to pee before I go to bed, so that leaves me with 2 breaks over a 12+ hour period. I guess I'll adjust but I'm really struggling right now.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 08:16:45 PM by Katrina »

Offline Eddy

• Limited Access Member
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 12:11:20 AM »
Hi,

Yous should  to try not to pee before going to sleep, and to try to fall asleep despite the need, or either to try "eacape" for pee later during the night, and not to wasp one of your "legal" pee breaks during the day
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 08:17:17 PM by Katrina »

Offline W/S Guru

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 04:16:22 PM »
Hello thatgirl, welcome to the forum - and you certainly raise a good question/situation. Your 24 hour day is basically being divided up into three periods of 8 hours; when timed correctly - your day should go off without a problem. What I would assume you're noticing is that your "Schedule" of sorts is probably off by a few hours. At what time(s) of the day do you release? Figuring you sleep about 6-8 hours or somewhere near that - one of your three periods of 8 hours will probably be spent sleeping. If you find that holding THROUGH that period of time is hardest for you - then plan your releases around it. Although, the other side of that coin is that if you accommodate your body at night - one of the two periods of 8 hours throughout the day will most likely be difficult for you to hold through. Work with what your body can most easily handle; if you're more comfortable becoming desperate at home - then plan one of your "harder" 8 hour sessions for night/evening hours when you're home. If you enjoy the challenge of holding a full bladder during your day - then work your schedule to make your middle section of your day be your harder 8-hour period.

I have helped a few people acquire a holding schedule; and it's all about working with what your body and your lifestyle are capable of. IF you enjoy holding - they by all means; do this all for enjoyment. If you have questions or would be interested in updating us all with your progress; I'm sure we'd all love to hear about it! Good luck!

*hugs*
-Guru-
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 08:18:11 PM by Katrina »

Offline holdit247

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2011, 08:10:20 PM »
Have you tried measuring?  If you measure every pee, assuming your Master permits, you'll develop a strong desire to beat your previous record, hence instead of your holding simply being out of necessity because of Master's instructions it'll be about beating your best.  That'll help you practice and then maybe one day you can get yourself down to two pees every day.  Your Master would probbaly like that.

I had an ex-GF who could hold 2 litres of water all day, drink 8 pints of lager in the evening, and still hold it all until the next morning - approx 6.5litres for 24 hours.  she was a Goddess!
twitter.com/holdit247

Offline Jean

• Limited Access Member
  • Established Member
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2011, 09:25:39 PM »
 Here are some physical and mental holding tips. 

The usual well known physical tricks include: Close your urethra   Relax the pelvis and abdomen to avoid inner pressure on the bladder. Cross your legs when standing. Don't cross your legs when sitting. Sit upright but relaxed. Avoid jarring or shaking your body.  Keep movements as fluid and graceful as possible. Doing the pee dance often makes things worse.

The mental tricks include getting in the proper holding mindset. Stop thinking or telling yourself about how badly you need to go.  I hear people keep repeating the words “I need to pee” which causes ther body to increase the urge. It is self defeating.  Instead repeatedly tell yourself that you do not have to go, that it is really a stomach ache or a menstrual ache that you’re feeling.  Give yourself reasons not to go. Stay focused. Use other things do distract you from your bladder. Do NOT let your bladder distract you from other things.  Remember your original reasons not to pee, to hold it, and do not compromise.  Do not decide to pee because your bladder hurts. Just say NO and stick to your original plan. Reward yourself after you have achieved your goal or punish yourself (and your bladder) if you failed.

Here is my personal technique for anyone brave enough to endure the momentary pain: Squeeze or press the urethra closed and try to pee while it is closed.  Be aware this will hurt from the pressure of pee being forced into the closed urethra, but the pain will soon stop when the bladder finds it cannot empty. The bladder will stop trying, your urethra will close, and you can remove your grip because you have returned to natural holding. The sensation is that you really did pee and the urge to go will be considerably lessened.  Later, when the intense urge returns, repeat this technique. I have managed to hold a rapidly filling bladder at least another 30 minutes beyond what I could accomplish using other tricks.  Note: You need to have tissues available to catch the small amount of pee that comes out of the urethra after you stopped squeezing. Also the closer you can get to the bladder, when squeezing, the less will be the pain.  I find that pressing into the urethra from deep within the vagina results in almost no pain but pressing into the pee opening does hurt a bit.  A guy can probably press into his urethra from behind his scrotum.  It is worth a try.

Anyone else have some tricks or techniques to share?

Offline Clem Trilling

• Limited Access Member
  • Respect indifference
    • Moderates Own Albums
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2011, 06:06:21 AM »
I was going to say, guys don't get much from leg crossing, but I finally "got it" today.  It's not about applying additional squeeze on the urethral outlet; the aim is rather to ease the overall stretching of the pelvic floor by forcing the hips closer together.  That's a bit counterintuitive for us, because there's no focal organ or orifice there, just the perineum.

Equally valid approaches to this aim are external rotation of the foot and inversion of the sole, using the ground as an equal and opposite force; crossing the ankles with both legs extended and locking them, so that they may work against each other; standing with one leg akimbo, propped up, heel against knee; or crossing one's legs like a man while seated, letting gravity torque the hip.

Jean, I have not found the effective finger pressing technique for men, but have accidentally cut off flow with the lip of my urinal.  With all that soft tissue around the urethra, it seems one has to kink it like a garden hose.  My next insane fetish invention will be a lever I can push down against the toilet seat, with a dull blade pressing up on my urethra at the base of the genitals, so I can defecate without strain.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 06:16:55 AM by Clem Trilling »

Offline Fred

• Established Member
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2011, 06:24:32 PM »
As Clem mentioned, extending the legs and locking the ankles so that they can work against each other is effective for a while.  If I'm sitting in my chair in the evening, and the urge to pee is becoming perilously strong, that's one method I use to wait a little longer.  It works!

Offline Adrian69702006

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2011, 05:12:02 AM »
There are a number of points I'd make. 

Firstly, if you're only peeing 3 times a day, 3 litres is too much to drink, although you should drink a healthy amount.

Secondly, make the pee breaks as evenly spaced as possible, ideally with 8 hours between each one.  I think it's hugely important that you go for a wee before going to bed and when you get up in the morning as you need a decent night's sleep (as well as a dry bed) to function properly.  The remaining pee break could be taken at lunchtime or early afternoon - whichever is most appropriate. 

Thirdly, holding like this is fine as a short term experiment but not as a long-term way of life.  Urine contains wastes and the bladder is designed to be emptied at regular intervals.  Take care.     

Offline Jean

• Limited Access Member
  • Established Member
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2011, 07:32:53 PM »
 To reply to previous comments:  3 liters in a day is not necessarily too much to drink. It depends on the environment, a person’s diet, and the capacity of her bladder. For working outdoors on a hot summer day 3 liters in a day may not even be enough.  Drinking more than needed prevents dehydration. 

Yes, urine contains wastes but that is diluted by lots of water. Same amount of waste regardless of water consumed. The worst a person can do is to limit her/his drinking, as many people do, to avoid peeing. That causes urine to contain highly concentrated wastes which at a minimum irritates the bladder lining and prevents proper flushing through the kidneys. If your pee is always dark yellow you may be damaging your body. Drinking more water eliminates these problems. Clear pee means you are in the clear.

Finally, drinking 3 liters and peeing 3 times a day, means the bladder holds one liter each time on average. That is not a problem for those who have large bladders. It is also good training for those who have smaller bladders but desire to be larger.  I have found that no matter how large the bladder is, it is never large enough in some situations. No one has ever been embarrassed by, or complained of, a too large bladder.

To summarize it depends on the individual person. No one should ever consume a large amount of water (3 liters a day) without first trying smaller amounts and monitoring the effects. Take good care of your body, it is the only one you will ever have. 

Offline filip41

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2011, 01:46:27 AM »
This is a short advice for holding. I was at my computer around 7 a.m. I had just had my long piss of the day (c. 2 minutes). I had a large drink of orange juice and ice water, 16 oz. I am not ADD so I always have a focus on what I am reading. (This time was my circumcision fetish and the San Francisco anticirc event that had enough votes to get on the ballot in the next election in November when a new mayor will be elected. It is ludicrous to demand no male circumcisions until age 18. If the law is broken, there will be a fine of $1000.00 and /or 1 year in jail. Religious circumcisions are out also. That means Jewish bris and Muslim circumcisions.)
Well I read and read. Then around 3 p.m. my bladder signaled. It was empty time. Up to then it didn't bother me at all. My piss was wide and gushing for about 2 minutes. The next piss will be at 11 p.m., bed time.
It took some years of bladder discipline, beginning with pissing every 2 hours. I once asked a navy seal,who has absolute discipline in all ways, how often do you urinate. He said, like all the rest of us, every 2 hours or sometimes 3. Every two or three weeks I held on for 15 minutes more. And then after waiting for 15 minutes, then I did it again. In a month  I urinated only 2 and 1/2 hours holding on. So it went, with some long plateaus. I

Offline east1

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2013, 02:40:17 PM »
Here are some physical and mental holding tips. 

The usual well known physical tricks include: Close your urethra   Relax the pelvis and abdomen to avoid inner pressure on the bladder. Cross your legs when standing. Don't cross your legs when sitting. Sit upright but relaxed. Avoid jarring or shaking your body.  Keep movements as fluid and graceful as possible. Doing the pee dance often makes things worse.

The mental tricks include getting in the proper holding mindset. Stop thinking or telling yourself about how badly you need to go.  I hear people keep repeating the words “I need to pee” which causes ther body to increase the urge. It is self defeating.  Instead repeatedly tell yourself that you do not have to go, that it is really a stomach ache or a menstrual ache that you’re feeling.  Give yourself reasons not to go. Stay focused. Use other things do distract you from your bladder. Do NOT let your bladder distract you from other things.  Remember your original reasons not to pee, to hold it, and do not compromise.  Do not decide to pee because your bladder hurts. Just say NO and stick to your original plan. Reward yourself after you have achieved your goal or punish yourself (and your bladder) if you failed.

Here is my personal technique for anyone brave enough to endure the momentary pain: Squeeze or press the urethra closed and try to pee while it is closed.  Be aware this will hurt from the pressure of pee being forced into the closed urethra, but the pain will soon stop when the bladder finds it cannot empty. The bladder will stop trying, your urethra will close, and you can remove your grip because you have returned to natural holding. The sensation is that you really did pee and the urge to go will be considerably lessened.  Later, when the intense urge returns, repeat this technique. I have managed to hold a rapidly filling bladder at least another 30 minutes beyond what I could accomplish using other tricks.  Note: You need to have tissues available to catch the small amount of pee that comes out of the urethra after you stopped squeezing. Also the closer you can get to the bladder, when squeezing, the less will be the pain.  I find that pressing into the urethra from deep within the vagina results in almost no pain but pressing into the pee opening does hurt a bit.  A guy can probably press into his urethra from behind his scrotum.  It is worth a try.

Anyone else have some tricks or techniques to share?
Thatīs interesting! I never came to the idea to close the urethra to pretend the bladder that itīs peeing and to increase the holding time and the volume by this case. Anyway, I had squeezed once my penis to try if itīs possible to hold the urine back by opening the sphincter. Itīs possible, but as you have said, it hurts a little - I agree with you in this case. If itīs possible to hold it back by pressing a finger onto the urethra behind the scrotum I never have tried, so I donīt know yet if itīs possible to short the filled part of the urethra at a man - maybe there are also differences at the anatomy, so maybe at some men itīs easy and at some not. I will try. Was it difficult to find your correct point to squeeze?
Two questions I have to you therefore:
Do you still use this Technique and how often do you use it?
How long do you pretend the bladder that itīs peeing? (I mean, how many seconds or minutes do you squeeze your urethra by finger and release the bladder by this case)

Offline Jean

• Limited Access Member
  • Established Member
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2013, 07:18:32 PM »
East1, Yes I still use the squeeze and pee technique, but the frequency varies.  l like doing it at home or outdoors when alone because a tiny amount that is between the sphincter and my finger still comes out. I like training or punishing a disobedient bladder by sitting on the toilet, pressing my finger in, and allowing my bladder to empty. Nothing comes out of course, even though my bladder is pushing to empty. After a minute or so, my pushing muscles become tired, my bladder relaxes, and it feels as if I actually peed even though nothing much actually came out. Afterward I am able to hold a while longer until having to repeat it. The problem is urethra and bladder soreness, the next day or two, so it can only be done several times a week. For me, I find there is the least amount of discomfort by inserting a finger into my vagina and pressing the urethra into the pelvic bone. But the alternative of pressing directly into the pee opening is quicker and easier. I think you will get the least discomfort if you press into the urethra as close as you can to the bladder, which means behind the balls, because the front part of the urethra would be unaffected.  But you need to try and see what works for you.

Offline Katrina

• Administrator
  • Established Member
  • I've held in 1700ml to 1800ml. (April, 2012)
    • Verified Member Status
    • Katrina's Hold your Bladder Forum
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2013, 07:10:59 AM »
Hi,

Yous should  to try not to pee before going to sleep, and to try to fall asleep despite the need, or either to try "eacape" for pee later during the night, and not to wasp one of your "legal" pee breaks during the day

I have to disagree with this advice for a few reasons.

1.) I myself have a hard time falling asleep on a severely full bladder.  Holding my bladder, in addition to being something I have a fetish for, also happens to be one of my "top 10" techniques for staying alert when working an exceptionally late, but boring, shift.  I don't think inducing sleep deprivation is the idea here.

2.) If she were to start dozing off, she could leak, how her master feels about this aside; if I am choosing to commit to a sub-role, I would feel absolutely terrible about such an accident knowing it was something which better judgement and decision making on my part could have easily avoided.

3.) In truth, if she were to use "just before sleep" as one of her 3 breaks, it would work to her advantage as ADH production during sleep cuts urine output in half, effectively making her bladder fullness on waking 8 hours later the equivalent of having held only 3 or 4 hours during the day.  If she can resist the urge to have her morning piss (despite the fact 1/3 of 24 hours has already passed) till say another 2 to 4 hours (so basically after breakfast as late as possible, and within an hour or two of starting her work/school/busy day), her remaining 2 breaks now need only be 6 to 7 hours apart.  And bladder volumes will be roughly the same for each break to the ladies room.

4.) Add to this, resisting the morning piss is probably the hardest as for urgency, but the easiest physically.  Thus making it both the most "do-able" physically; and yet the most meaningful in terms of submission to her master, and the most challenging in terms of a challenge she can feel good about herself for, at the same time.
*~*~ Katrina