Author Topic: Fun things to do with a very full bladder  (Read 22934 times)

Offline desperatemaid

• New Member (with posts)
Re: Fun things to do with a very full bladder
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2010, 06:52:38 PM »
One thing I find good to do is listen to sounds of running water or waterfalls, for example http://www.flashkit.com/soundfx/Domestic/Bathroom/Running_-Tomako-8671/index.php

Offline holdit247

• Lurker
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2010, 09:58:38 AM »
Nobody's mentioned sex. All my gfs that have been into holding have got their biggest kicks from sex when at their limit. One could manage 36 orgasms in a single session when full, but only around 10 if empty. Worked for me  ;)  She was the one who could reliably hold 1,800ml no matter what and for as long as I wanted, but not a drop more, ever.
twitter.com/holdit247

Peeing is a waste, hold it in people!

davess

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2010, 12:14:55 PM »
Amazing ideas, gonna try them now.

Offline Fred

• Established Member
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2010, 08:55:23 PM »
Some men, myself included, find that orgasms are much more intense with a full bladder.  Well worth any discomfort in holding it.

Offline desperatechris

• New Member (with posts)
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2010, 08:41:42 AM »
I love doing the "nearly" pee.. When I am getting close to the limit of my control.. i start to relax but just as the pee is right on verge of rushing down my urethra i clamp it off... The other thing i love to do or get a girl to do is to start to go and literally as they or i have started clamp it off... the urge to keep going is almost uncontrollable...

Offline Jean

• Limited Access Member
  • Established Member
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2010, 07:21:35 PM »
    I have done the “nearly” pee also,  squeezing myself shut just as the pee begins to come out.   It is really  difficult and I often end up losing a small amount, no more than a tablespoon  amount before I am able to stop what I started.  Another difficult trick  is to sit on the toilet with a full bladder, let out a small amount then stop,  and repeat this many times. It is good training but the urge to just keep going  can be overwhelming. A fun trick is to simply press my finger into the opening  or squeeze the urethra shut and then try to pee.  It is painful for a few moments as my bladder  struggles to empty but then it is OK again as my bladder gives up. Afterward it  feels as if I peed even though I did not

Offline tmac

• Limited Access Member
  • Lurker
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2010, 09:56:55 PM »
Well for a male it is easier to clamp it off but u have to have a hard on to do it or it stings really bad. My bladder would try to push the pee out and i would push it back in by running my pinched fingers back towards my body on my dick. It feels good to feel the pee going back in. I used to do that all the time to get fuller. The urge would come back stronger later but my bladder would feel very heavy and very full. I would try to go for a walk in this condition because it felt good to have all that piss inside sloshing around near my dick. When I do this, however, cumming does not feel as good. :-[ 

Offline Clem Trilling

• Limited Access Member
  • Respect indifference
    • Moderates Own Albums
The Anakin Skywalker
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2011, 09:51:00 PM »
A short time ago in a bulletin board not so far away....
Find something to place in you vagina that will press your urethra shut.
Inspired by Katrina's advice to women, and also following the role model of a gay male colleague at wet.friends who is able to orgasm and wet simultaneously -- let's call him Palpatine -- I unearthed an old butt plug and gave it the college try. Well, I didn't actually try that device for the first time until after college -- but pretty near.

The Dark Side
I had previously found a balance of expulsory Forces, bottom front and back, when holding to the end. Addressing support of the pelvic floor as a whole by squeezing my hips allowed me to hold longer. Still, I found the urethral urge sensation incompatible with genital arousal. I hoped that the butt plug would negate that urge and allow me to become a luminous being. What I didn't anticipate was that the urge to defecate would completely take its place in the bladder filling process. Like a lightsaber up my ass at first (that plug always did seem a bit too large), then some cramps until the gas had passed, finally settling onto a steady, "full" feeling. Which I guess could be considered nice, if that's your bag.

These Are Not The Roids You're Looking For
Meanwhile, no reaction from my actual Jedi weapon. I negotiated aggressively with my index finger, and found the most effective tactic was sort of how women typically masturbate, a rapid eliiptical motion to the flaccid shaft, grazing the lower part of the tip when coming around the top. Clearly, holding in this manner had left me, once again, as impotent as one of Queen Amidala's decoys, merely playing a lady's role.

Climactic Duel
The best thing about this approach to bladder holding is that you arrive at the bursting point by a quick and easy path. Good triumphs over evil in the end, for the butt plug effectively prevents fecal incontinence (unless you're having loose stools, I suppose). What's more, you can be very quickly reanimated with the living Force, bladder desperation, since you only lose a couple spurts of urine as the PC muscle is overwhelmed; the prostate pressure immediately clamps back down on your urethra. Within two hours, I was enjoying one of my leakiest holds ever, and a respectable one at 1550 ml.

Episode IV Was Really The Best One
But now my old jelly plug is stained like tupperware after reheating spaghetti, and it totally stinks, despite my best efforts with lavender hand soap. So I threw it out. Maybe I'll get a smaller one someday; they do rock the prostate during actual orgasms.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 04:07:36 AM by Clem Trilling »

Offline Fred

• Established Member
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2011, 12:54:50 AM »
I have neither the bladder capacity nor the inventiveness of most members here.  This evening I made it simple:  I alternated cans of beer with 12-ounce bottles of water, and I only allowed myself to pee in the beer cans.  Of course the laws of physics and the persistence of my kidneys made the intervals between pees shorter and shorter, since I could only partially empty my bladder of 12 ounces each time while taking in 24 ounces.  I must say that when one is bursting for a piss, stopping after 12 ounces is a bitch!  Eventually I couldn't slug down the beer fast enough and I pissed my pants.  Such a blessed relief!  Then I rewarded myself with a much-needed wank, after which I nearly pissed my pants again.  I imagine I will be awakened during the night for another desperate wee.

Offline Peter-P

• Lurker
    • Moderates Own Albums
    • Moderates Own Topics
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2011, 10:29:19 PM »
Hi  holdit247,

how long did you let your GF hold her full 1,800mls - what was her longst hold of such a load?
Did she hold such a load also under bad circumstances? What was her hardest situation?

;D ::) 8)
I am fascinated in women, who can hold a really big amount of pee for ages. Best if she does not give in, even when extremely desperate or absolutely frantic. I like to get fascinated in such a heroine - not at all let her end as a looser, but wish she will be an unbeatably strong holder + winner !

Offline Clem Trilling

• Limited Access Member
  • Respect indifference
    • Moderates Own Albums
Wetting all the way
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2011, 07:37:39 AM »
Holding and wetting are mutually exclusive concepts to many, but they're like chocolate and peanut butter to me. Tonight, on the second day after a capacity hold, I've had some excellent fun working the differential between bladder and urethral strain, doing a little bit of both. Using only a padded rocking chair and a single posture, I enjoyed a five-hour multiple orgasm of pee! Like a lost terrapin, I think I've finally found my niche; and I seriously wonder how I'm not going to let this become a compulsive obsession.

Since my bladder neck was strained previously, I started leaking at relatively low bladder volume, as assessed by the Pillsbury test. The key discovery was that at this lower pelvic pressure, I found it very easy to hold the urine by contracting my hips, even as the bladder neck was completely relaxed. I simply raised my knees, shoulder-width apart, to a bit higher than my hips, threw my head back and arched my spine. This basically focused all the normal force to my ass, in support of my pelvic floor, while the rocking chair helped to maintain balance.  In this position, for the first time, I was able to suppress the reflex to push, which is usually the abrupt, climactic end to my holding.

Over the course of three hours, little ejaculation-like leaks spurted forth at shortening intervals, with increasingly sore pleasure sensations in the urethra. My bladder continued to fill until the Pillsbury test was positive, at which point the dynamic turned, leaks became larger, and my bladder gradually emptied -- over the course of perhaps another two hours. Even on the decline, though, every leak was more raw and wet than the last... until finally I just couldn't take the pain, and pushed out the last cup or so of pee, with the concluding interval between urges lasting about 10 minutes. My sense is that this fully utilized all my urine for pleasure, as opposed to wasting 500 retained millileters on an after-shower pee when my bladder is deformed to full capacity and suddenly emptied, unable to immediately rebound. And I was still drinking throughout this process, though not as much as usual when I intend to have fun.

Offline Clem Trilling

• Limited Access Member
  • Respect indifference
    • Moderates Own Albums
The pervert as an aspiring artist
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2011, 07:34:03 PM »
I was tempted by some black tights at the dollar store, and after three separate, hesitant inspections of the size chart, bought the one 2X available as a treat for myself. Paired with a black and charcoal horizontal stripe tee, tied at the waist to keep the hem out of the way, I look one powder puff away from being a mime, but am very satisfied with the sense of myself as a thinner person. I don't understand why women aren't wearing these all the time!

The kinky factor is not the same as my usual pantyhose, the gauze catching my nerve endings and making galvanic skin response a palpable phenomenon.  But I appreciate the smoother feel, as well as the glistening pee makes against and within the dark fabric. (Once again, informing my viewing of candid wetting videos.) One difficulty I had with pantyhose was uninhibited spurts of pee escaping the boundaries of my seat protector.  The tights made a perfect little fountain of my leaks; for the first time, I thought I might make a good video subject. It reminded me of a painting, classically styled on a black background, of a petite blonde spreading her lips and impishly leaking on a couch. (Help me out if you remember the artist.)

When my little fountain of joy was erupting independent of urges, just as I changed position, I don't think I would have necessarily detected those leaks, had I been wearing briefs to protect my living room. Not only could I see it happening, but also enjoy the transient contrast of warmth spreading around my balls. In short, the absorbency was ideal. However, I took this as my cue to measure, rather than wet entirely, and got an estimated 1450 ml.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 05:58:07 AM by Katrina »

Offline Katrina

• Administrator
  • Well Known Member
  • I've held in 1700ml to 1800ml. (April, 2012)
    • Verified Member Status
    • Katrina's Hold your Bladder Forum
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2013, 06:52:19 AM »
Nobody's mentioned sex. All my gfs that have been into holding have got their biggest kicks from sex when at their limit. One could manage 36 orgasms in a single session when full, but only around 10 if empty. Worked for me  ;)  She was the one who could reliably hold 1,800ml no matter what and for as long as I wanted, but not a drop more, ever.

Well, you are absolutely right!
And if I'd spent more time participating than managing I probably would have agreed with this a long time ago.

But i think the intent of the thread was trying to come up with creative ways to have sex on a full bladder, not just simply having sex on it.

But you're still absolutely right, in a "don't forget the obvious" sorta way, just having sex the same way you would if your bladder wasn't full, should be top of the list.
*~*~ Katrina

Offline holdit247

• Lurker
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2014, 07:42:57 AM »
I know I'm very belated answering Peter's question.  I headed over to Experience Project but now they've shut down all the good groups.  And deleted my stories too :(

So, Peter asked two questions: 1. "how long did you let your GF hold her full 1,800mls - what was her longest hold of such a load?"
She was amazing.  Her longest ever hold was also after her greatest volume intake: she had drunk 3 litres of tea during the day, was absolutely at her limit when I got home from work, so I took her to the pub!  She had 8 pints of beer then held all night.  So approx. 24 hours, and 7 and a half litres in.  But she still only peed 1,800ml out!

2. "Did she hold such a load also under bad circumstances? What was her hardest situation"
Every situation you can think of, she could hold that much.  I remember a car journey when we stopped for lunch and I bought her an extra large meal from KFC just so she'd have the biggest drink, and she was already so desperate she refused to finish it in the services.  So I suggested she took it with her.  somehow I got a couple of small bottles (500ml each) of water down her as we drove, then, because she was a smoker, she needed a cigarette break.  This is about 5 hours after lunch.  I stopped at a services but said she could only have a cig if she had a cup of tea first.  So she lit up while I went to buy her a cup.  but I bought 2, and made her have a 2nd cigarette and drink the second cup too.

2 hours later, about 15 minutes before we got home, she wet herself totally, all over my car seat and floor.  That was the only time she ever wet herself.

twitter.com/holdit247

Peeing is a waste, hold it in people!

Offline IrisRose

• Established Member
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2014, 10:37:55 PM »
This thread is HOT  ;D ;D ;D