Author Topic: Fun things to do with a very full bladder  (Read 21395 times)

Offline mdawgmike

• New Member (w/ 1 or more posts)
Fun things to do with a very full bladder
« on: April 04, 2010, 06:08:45 AM »
I've decided to cull some of my more notable posts from the depths of the old board...to preserve them and further discuss.  Here's one of them:

I don't think I've seen a thread like this...so here goes. I'm curious to see what everyone does for fun/pleasure when they're near the bursting point (when the bladder's at its fullest). Here's some things I do to punish my bladder:

Sit ups (extra pain/pressure when moving to the "up" position)
Rubbing my cock all over (combined with a bursting bladder = ecstasy for me)
Masturbate (not going near ejaculation, but just to get the pounding feeling on my bladder)
Bouncing up and down (to feel the sloshing around of that 1 liter of piss)
Walking (when I'm extremely full, just taking steps adds to pleasure)
"Dropping" my bladder (i sit down cross-legged, lift my self up a couple inches, then release and let gravity take over...feels amazing!)

Maybe I'm slightly sadistic then? Meh, oh well.

So...what do you all do? I'm somewhat bored with what I've been doing, and I figure others feel the same. We can share our methods and try some new things.

Offline Andros Tecaduro

Re: Fun things to do with a very full bladder
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 06:21:33 PM »
I don't like to "punish" my bladder, it's already suffering, the poor dear. But I like to masturbate when full; and stretch myself, to give a bit more space for the bladder to expand.

Offline wtlinda

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 05:25:05 PM »
I'm not much of a bladder punisher either, for myself anyway. I'd be glad to torture my boyfriend's if he were into that, LOL! Which, sadly, he is not.  I just like to get really full in a situation where I can enjoy it (ie, not a high pressure type situation where a full bladder would be too distracting - I know, some people are into that too). I particularly like to when I'm online reading about pee related stuff! I love to masterbate with a full bladder and thats when I'll push on it because it intensifies the sensations when I'm approaching or having an orgasm. Also, for me having a full bladder is always connected with the eventual release of it, whether its wetting or nude, into the toilet, a container, a chair relaxing in my backyard, etc. Also when I'm enjoying a guy's holding/desperation, I like to see the release. For me that's a very important part of the whole experience. I can see from all the pee gushing videos posted to the other board that I'm not the only one!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 05:27:01 PM by wtlinda »

Offline bursting_2_piss

• Established Member
    • Verified Member Status
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 10:15:23 AM »
Hmmm, I don't think punishing it is the right word.  I do like to train it and test its (and my) limits.  I like to see how much I can hold and still do normal everyday things without showing any signs of being desperate.  One endurance game I played with a female friend was to limit ourselves to peeing every 12 hours like clockwork.  We agreed to do our best to not squirm or complain, and work towards training ourselves to a disciplined peeing schedule, while otherwise behaving normally.  Believe me, its tough!  We could manage to do it only 2 or 3 days in row.

Offline Snacer

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2010, 08:32:58 PM »
Sometimes I also like to punish my bladder. Masturbations isn't punishment, because it's not making needing to pee worse, but with masturbation I can hold longer so my bladder can grow more. But when my bladder is full and aching I like to push on it to make desperation worse, theese sensations are exciting for me. Also sometimes I wear tight belt on my bulging bladder for a few minutes or laying on my full bladder on bed. I like external pressure on my bladder, it feels exciting, and one thing more - then external pressure finish, needing to pee became less than earlier for a short time.

Offline holdingmike

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 10:30:44 AM »
I usually look at Watersports sites on the 'net while my bladder fills and fills. When I'm really getting stretched, I masturbate. It feels good and it helps me hold, until I cum. After that, I just notice how uncomfortable I am and let it go in my measure bottle.

Sometimes on a nice warm day I ride my bike while full. My bladder feels the bumps in the trail. I wear black nylon sports shorts and sandals so that my accidents are not too visible. At some point, it hurts too much to be fun any more, so I let myself have a big accident. Warm pee running down my legs feels nice. As I ride off, the breeze on my wet legs cools me. In five minutes, my legs are dry. In ten minutes my shorts are dry.

Offline wtlinda

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2010, 05:36:24 PM »
Wow that sounds very fun, Mike!

Offline Fred

• Established Member
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2010, 03:10:21 PM »
I enjoy masturbation with a full bladder, and as Mike points out, it can help you to hold a bit longer.  But if I cum, my holding ability is temporarily diminished and peeing will soon occur whether or not I'm ready for it.

Offline gointhebushes

• Established Member
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2010, 02:48:17 AM »
I'm not too into punishing the already-suffering bladder, though a bit of pushing on it is nice.  Pushing a vibrator against it is also good.  Nicer still if my girlfriend pushes on it :)  Especially if I'm really full and she comments on how she can feel my full, round, hard bladder in there.  So nice when she pushes on it and makes me feel like I can hardly stand it, and I love the very idea of holding it and presenting her with a big full bladder to feel and play with.  And yes, the (inevitable) relief is certainly part of the fun, again especially if my girlfriend follows me into the bathroom and stares at my penis and watches as I relieve the pressure and drain that bladder she was just feeling. 

Offline ixrulexthatxpuddle

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2010, 05:59:29 AM »
Personally, I'm not much of a bladder punisher either.

But, sometimes I try to wash dishes when I have to pee really bad. Also taking a shower can be a bit torturous. (rarely do it though).

I've been wanting to try the pee a little and then hold bit. I hear that makes it harder to hold.

Offline dairymanbig

• Limited Access Member
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2010, 12:29:06 PM »
I used to love this topic heaps more a few years ago. I like to be in public when I have a very full bladder and not let anyone know. Once I was at a birthday party sleepover and held it for 36 hours. We played cards into the night and I had a bulging bladder bumping the table. Lots of fun :-)

Offline Jean

• Limited Access Member
  • Established Member
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2010, 01:07:49 AM »
How about:
Lying face down on top of my bulge. Yes it can be painful but after you get back up the relief almost feels as if you had peed. Then you can continue holding longer. When your bladder bothers you again, repeat the above.

Wearing a belt and tightening it one notch at a time. Or better yet, try two belts positioned over the bulge. When the pain becomes too great, tighten the belts an extra notch momentarily then release them. The pain, followed by a sudden relief makes it feel as if you just peed.

If in spite of best efforts, the bladder refuses to hold any longer and begins to push pee out, go with the flow and press a finger into the pee opening so that nothing can come out. Then allow the bladder to try to pee, which it will on its own. Yes it hurts, but after a short while, the bladder gives up when it finds it cannot pee and then the pain also stops. Then you can continue holding.  For a variation, and less pain, sit on the toilet, insert a finger into the vagina and press into the urethra. Allow the bladder to pee while your finger is pressed in. The reason it does not hurt as much is that you are pressing near the source so the urethra is spared the pee pressure, and pain.  A guy can probably press into the urethra as far back as possible, although he will probably feel more pain since the urethra is much longer. But remember, no pain, no gain.
I believe ?punishment? is the correct word to use. A bladder should be punished when it does not obey, which is often the case. According to various articles, ?The bladder?s function is to hold urine until it is convenient to empty? Therefore if it is not convenient the bladder must continue to hold, or else it is not doing its job. If it refuses to do its job it must be punished. We have all been in situations where we cannot empty, no facilities, lengthy lines, or simply too embarrassing to go. But the bladder is a selfish organ that only cares about its own needs. If it decides it no longer wants to hold, it simply contracts. It does not care about your traumatic embarrassment. (Another selfish organ is the uterus but that is off topic.) If we are hungry or thirsty our stomachs will wait until convenient, all day if necessary. No one drops everything and rushes to eat or drink. Even our rears usually cooperate and wait.

I don?t hate my bladder as it does perform a necessary function. Usually it does the job OK. It just needs to be disciplined to perform better.  Actually it often feels good to punish my bladder, much as others may feel good from being spanked.  For incredible orgasms nothing surpasses masturbation with an extremely full and aching bladder. 

I guess I am a bit sadistic too.

Offline Hooverdan

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2010, 05:39:10 PM »
I'm with Jean, I love to put extra pressure on my bladder when I'm holding.   Lying on my stomach, it feels like I have a hot cannon ball in my belly.  I also like to just walk around on the verge of losing control, then pressing against something like the kitchen counter top as I'm filling my glass with water.   The extra pressure does seem to quiet the contractions for a while, making it easier to hold on longer.  Sometimes, I can even get off from that feeling alone.

When I used to have a girlfriend that was into this too, I would lie on my back on the floor and she would stand over me and massage my bladder with her bare foot (having a mild foot fetish made this a real turn on!)  She could generate a wide range of pressures this way.   The fact that she had to go too meant that I got to watch her squirm and twist around while standing above me.  And no, I didn't mind getting a little wet once in a while.

She enjoyed me pressing my forehead into her bladder while giving her head, making that phrase even more literal ;).

Offline Katrina

• Administrator
  • Established Member
  • I've held in 1700ml to 1800ml. (April, 2012)
    • Verified Member Status
    • Katrina's Hold your Bladder Forum
The Tingling Daemon
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2010, 04:58:45 PM »
The Tingling Daemon

What You'll need.

1.) Find something to place in you vagina that will press your urethra shut.  Something which, due to it's size and/or shape, will compress your urethra so your water cannot come out unless it is removed.

2.) Get some "Hot Pink - Vaginal Lube for Women".  Really, you can use what ever your favorite lube is, cooling lube works well too.  If you're a "red-neck", or your trying to save money, plain old K Y jelly with a little menthol, or toothpaste, might work for some people not others.  If it's too strong dilute it.

3.) Any type of of oil.  This is for the area over your bladder.  Baby Oil works fine.
Really the lube would work fine too, but at $4 to $20 a bottle, I'd rather use something cheaper when lube is not necessary.

4.) A vibrating object.  Not a dildo type, unless that is all you have, but one with a broad head.  It'll be used mostly over your "smile" and the area over and around your bladder.

5.) Some place you can lay on your back, and some privacy.  You might also want to consider being able to change positions, and get up without using your abs much.

What to do

When you reach the point where you can still hold your pee in, but to do so is starting to become "hard work";
Gently lube & insert the object.  Work it up into your vagina slowly as you hold.  It will block your urethra, so that now holding it is easy as long as you don't let it slip out, but the urge to let go will be very strong.  Holding on to pee, becomes very much like holding on to sexual energy.  Just a matter of virtue and choice.

Give your body a few moments to adjust to this experience.
 Just relax, and peacefully enjoy this new state.  Your water truly no longer has to come out until you decide to let it.  While all the sensations and urges of needing to pee are still their, rolling around inside your bladder, you can just relax and quietly enjoy them with little effort.  You can even let your body try to pee, knowing it can't, so long as you make the choice not to let go of the object in your vagina.  Or, you can quietly try to "stop" your pee reflex from happening with your mind, without having to make a physical effort or worrying you might "leak" if your reflexes slip a little.

Lay back, and let the volume of your bladder roll back and up, into your belly.
Fell the sensation of letting you full bladder grow and swell inside you.  Allow yourself to relax since your pussy no longer has a nasty, annoying, way for any pee to come out.  Let your bladder fill you up with pleasure as it expands.  Relax, keeping the pee inside no longer takes any work.  Just relax and enjoy the sensations.

When your ready, lube yourself, take your vibrator, and play;
Start where ever you like, I'd suggest your vulva first.  Use what ever force you're most comfortable with.  Masturbate.  But keep it gentle at first.  Slowly build up while your body gets accustomed to the feeling.  Stay away from your clit for the first few minutes, so the feeling is not too "overwhelming".

Be sensuous, while your playing, use a free hand to lightly spread the baby oil over your bladder.
  Start to play the area over your bladder lightly once the play with your pussy gets going.  Remember, the point of this is to be able to enjoy the fullness while in a relaxed state.  Free of worry you might leak, and without having to do the actual "work" of holding your pee in.  Control of your urine, is now entirely a matter of controlling your desire, with little tension or physical strain involved.

Go with the feeling.  Use your hands, lubes, and vibrators.
Arouse and encourage those sensations you most enjoy, while messaging away anything that detracts from your pleasure.  If a cramp starts to form along part of your bladder, gently rub it away with your vibrator.  You want to be gentle, but persistent, with your bladder.  There is no need to force it with the object in place, but you do want to make a firm, yet gentle, effort to guide your bladder to behave itself.  If it tries to spasm, message the spasm away.  Make it obey and be patient for you.  Help it learn to relax and enjoy the sensation of being held full.

Relax and enjoy the tingling, vibrating, sensations of your bladders tightly stretched walls.
Used your vibrator, if you like, to press and vibrate into it.  Observe and enjoy the feeling as the energy and force inside your bladder grows; to fill you up and press against your insides.

Thoughts of wanting to pee?  Message your bladder more.
Use the vibrator to numb where it aches, subdue when it wants to go, and encourage your bladder to hold on when it makes a sensation you enjoy.  Your vibrator is your tool to both encourage your bladder to wait, and reward it for holding in your pee for you.  It can be used BOTH to suppress a desire to pee, and convert the sensations into a pleasurable feeling to replace the desire with a desire to hold your water in longer.

When your pussy starts to tingle and feel horny, message it in kind.
Press the vibrator into you, work your pussy, exploit the tingling urge and make it feel good.

You can continue this way as long as you like, need a little more intensity drink more water.
Wine coolers are great and relaxing for this too.  Remember, if it hurts in a way you enjoy press into the pain so it hurts more. But if it hurts in a way you don't like, gently message the pain away.  Use your vibrator both to calm your bladder, and intensify and play with the feelings building up inside it.

When you cum, hold the object in with your fingers.
Cumming on a full bladder can be painful sometimes, but as we all know, pain is part of being a girl if you're in a fancy place with no toilet.  Don't give into the desire to pee while you are cumming.  If you wait till after, it'll be worth the wait.

*~*~ Katrina
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 03:39:29 AM by Katrina »
*~*~ Katrina

Offline Katrina

• Administrator
  • Established Member
  • I've held in 1700ml to 1800ml. (April, 2012)
    • Verified Member Status
    • Katrina's Hold your Bladder Forum
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2010, 12:55:09 AM »
How about:
Lying face down on top of my bulge. Yes it can be painful but after you get back up the relief almost feels as if you had peed. Then you can continue holding longer. When your bladder bothers you again, repeat the above.

Wearing a belt and tightening it one notch at a time. Or better yet, try two belts positioned over the bulge. When the pain becomes too great, tighten the belts an extra notch momentarily then release them. The pain, followed by a sudden relief makes it feel as if you just peed.

Hmmm....going to have to try that to see if it helps me any tomorrow....

*~*~ Katrina
*~*~ Katrina